During pregnancy, certain health conditions and risk factors may make some women and babies vulnerable to potential complications. To support the healthiest possible outcome for mother and baby, women with high-risk pregnancies require specialized care from maternal-fetal medicine experts.
At the Family Birth Center, our multidisciplinary maternal-fetal medicine team provides the highest level of comprehensive and compassionate high-risk pregnancy care. If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, discuss your potential risk factors with your physician. If you have elevated risk, it's particularly important that you understand:
- What are high-risk pregnancy conditions?
- How are fetal disorders diagnosed?
- What treatment options are available for high-risk pregnancy care?
- What types of specialists provide care for maternal and fetal conditions?
- How does research help improve high-risk pregnancy care at the Family Birth Center?