At the Family Birth Center, our experts provide specialized care for women carrying multiples, also called multi-fetal or multiple gestation pregnancies.
Our team has expertise in the care of medically complicated multi-fetal pregnancies, including:
- Dichorionic diamniotic (DCDA) twins (two placentas)
- Monochorionic diamniotic (MCDA) twins (one shared placenta)
- Monochorionic monoamniotic (MCMA) twins (one shared amniotic sac)
- Higher multiple gestations (triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, etc.)
- Multiples with one or more fetal abnormalities